This version of the page http://forum.pravda.com.ua/read.php?9,1653997 (0.0.0.0) stored by archive.org.ua. It represents a snapshot of the page as of 2008-08-18. The original page over time could change.
Finally Yushchenko putting his foot down.

Раді Вас бачити! » Увійти » Створити новий профіль
Клуб ФУП
|
АвтоФорум
|
Вільне спілкування
|
Все про мову...
|
Клуб українських...
|
Форумна соціологія
|
Forum for the...
|
Адмінфорум

Користувач Надія 
Оголошення Остання відповідь
Війна у Грузії (обговорення ТІЛЬКИ у форумі "Все про мову, українську ідею, Росію, Грузію та ін" ) 08/08/2008 22:12
Надія
Yushchenko Reveals Reasons of His Rivalry With Yanukovych
translated by Irena Yakovina , 14.12.2006, 17:59
President Viktor Yushchenko claims that it’s Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych who sparks conflicts between them.

“I share opinion that relations between the President and the Prime Minister on some issues keep sharpening. But I’m not an instigator of those conflicts,” Yushchenko said at Kyiv press-conference for mass-media Thursday.

He thinks that the PM is often guided by human factor, according to Interfax-Ukraine periodical.

“The new team came with assurance that all the world supined before them. They would like to gain revenge, and to see everyone vanquished,” the President explains.

“When I talked to the PM privately, he had never opposed me,” he added.

In Yushchenko’s opinion it’s the Constitutional Reform that made relations between key power branches so tense and unbalanced. The President and the PM often ague over some provisions of the Reform.

“Naturally, I don’t like such relations. And I dare say Yanukovych is to blame for it,” Yushchenko remarks.

Ukrayinska Pravda

Відповісти Цитувати
Вибачте, тільки зареєстровані користувачі можуть писати в цьому форумі.

Авторизуватись

Користувачі Online

Blokh, burlington, Cogur, gyanni, LubomirUa, matav, Olrona, sergus, Tatus, tit2, UkrainianMan, Usual, vs, Александр Сергеев, Анатолий49, Пoдмосковник, Посторонним В., Прохожий37, Скептик, Славута, Шарик72, грек, нaдя
Користувачів Online: 23
Гостей: 86
Максимум користувачів: 140 було 17,Aug 2008
Максимум гостей: 218 було 17,Aug 2008